cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems resizing to 8 x 10 squishing the photo on pro 100

llea24
Contributor

Have no clue why it started doing this. I havent had any problems when i resized in custom before. Any help would be appreciated.

IMG_20171126_0003.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

Crista
Whiz

Hi llea24! 

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forums!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac OS X 10.) and what program you are printing from. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

I use windows 10, in photoshop cc using the canon print studio pro.

Can you post a screenshot of your PSP settings

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

1127171814a.jpg

1127171814.jpg

hello. I cropped an image in DPP to a 4:5 aspect ratio and selected printing in PSP.

I set PSP up with the same values you inputed and it worked fine.

Maybe try a roller cleaning or check if paper is binding as it feeds.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Its brand new. I only printed about 35 prints. I printed one with same settings and it worked before. Now I printed 4 and all did the same thing. Printed a larger one on same paper but didn't do 8x10 just adjusted size by dragging it larger on the screen and worked fine. I will check what you suggested. Thanks

Try feeding one at a time from manual feed and see what happens and then one at a time from Rear Tray.

If you still have a problem and can't return to seller give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON. Since its brand new they may send you a replacement.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements