cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pro 2000 cut sheet printing

rev
Apprentice

Is it possible to print a borderless photo to A4 cut sheet paper with the pro 2000, or any cut sheet for that matter? Also, why do cut sheet prints come out with a larger right hand border than left? i created a document with photoshop with A4 dimensions but when I print to an A4 cut sheet the whole document is shifted tol the left leaving about a 3/4 inch margin on the right side, an 1/8' margin on the left and half inch margins on top and bottom and does not print the full size. I have tried from photoshop 2018, print studio pro and windows 10...the result is always the same regardless of any adjustments made to the margins through the respective software. Is there something I am missing? 

5 REPLIES 5

Guidos
Apprentice
I have the same problem, please let me know if you find a solution.

Thanks

I contacted Tech Support, he said the printer require 1 inch margin in order to grab the sheet and print otherwise the paper will slip or ink will smear at the rollers. It's one of those mechanical thing. He recommend to print on a roll and cut to desire dimension.

WHAT?? You mean I have to live with a 3/4 inch border that crops (trims) my image? This cannot be the last word.

BillS
Mentor

Hi rev,

I'm afraid that orderless printing is not available on cut sheet media.  You can, however, align the paper based on the near edge, and this should resolve the margin issue.  Full instructions for loading paper can be found starting on page 95 of the manual HERE.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

grizzlyowl
Apprentice

I contacted Tech Support, he said the printer require 1 inch margin in order to grab the sheet and print otherwise the paper will slip or ink will smear at the rollers. It's one of those mechanical thing. He recommend to print on a roll and cut to desire dimension.

Announcements