cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

prints interrupted

diana2
Apprentice

Hi, I hope someone can help as I cannot find any mention of this problem elsewhere, My pro 100s stopps printing halfway through about 50% of my pictures, it then ejects the incomplete print. When it does print they are great quality. It did this from new.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks, I will. It seems this is not the common problem I thought  it might be.

Diana

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Jason
Whiz

Hi, diana2!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the version of Windows or Mac you are using, and the software you are printing from.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help via Email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks!

diana2
Apprentice

I am reminded that I need to let everyone what I am printing from: it is windows 10 and using Lightroom.

Thanks.

Are you connected by wifi or USB?

If wifi, are you close to router?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

It is WiFi. The router is in the room below, internet works ok here and even in further rooms.

I did consider this might be the problem but although I don't fully understand how it works, I thought the whole print data was transmitted before printing started, and that information would not be transmitted line by line of print. I would therefore  have expected the whole print to be effected?

It is my understanding that the data is streamed; there isn't a large amount of memory in the printer.

Give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON and discuss with them.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks, I will. It seems this is not the common problem I thought  it might be.

Diana

Announcements