cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGraf 1000 print to shirt transfers

pondball
Apprentice

I have the Pro-1000 and am very impressed with the output on photo papers I have available. I'm looking forward to printing to some of the specialty papers however I bought it in hopes of being able to print to a couple of other mediums as well.

Searching has not told me whether I could successfully print to Canon TR-101 or Avery 03279 T-shirt transfer papers. 

That request probably has a few of teh pros out there shaking their heads but we run a small business and having the ability to produce our own transfers in limited quantity and in a timely and cost-effective fashion would be very desirable.

4 REPLIES 4

James_C

Hi Pondball,

it is not a supported paper type on the Pro-1000.  You may be able to use it, but we cannot guarantee results.

If you need further assistance you can also contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks for the quick reply James... do you know if there is a paper that will allow me to complete such an operation safely on this printer... ie... shirt transfers?

Also, is it just not supported to guarantee results or is it not wise to use it with this printer... could it cause problems with the printer itself? 

Pondball,
Did you ever get an answer about paper that can be used in the Pro-1000 for heat transfer?
Larry

Unfortunately I didn’t.  Would love t know if something is available though.

Announcements