cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

have the new Canon pro-1000. Just installed the inks. It tells me I am not on a level surface and c

donmazer
Apprentice

i have the new Canon pro-1000. Just installed the inks. It tells me I am not on a level surface error code1340'. Can't go to the next step,

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

beemer
Enthusiast

Failed post?

Ian

View solution in original post

Tried your solution several times. Finally called Canon support and they said a folding plastic table would not  work. It was sturdy though. I was doubtful but I got a small sturdy wooden table, it worked!!! Some day I will learn to follow directions. I have 83 years and still learning.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

beemer
Enthusiast

Failed post?

Ian

BillS
Mentor

Hi donmazer,

I'm assuming that your printer is in fact on a flat surface.  The next step would be to convince the printer that the error state has been resolved.

1.  Use the power button to turn the printer off.

2.  Reposition the printer an inch or two.

3.  Power the unit back on.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Tried your solution several times. Finally called Canon support and they said a folding plastic table would not  work. It was sturdy though. I was doubtful but I got a small sturdy wooden table, it worked!!! Some day I will learn to follow directions. I have 83 years and still learning.

lawrence
Contributor

Wow..!!!  I envy you!!!!!Smiley Very Happy

Spoiler

casual than casual
Announcements