cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon pro 100

reece
Apprentice

I have a canon pro 100 printer, after having it for about 11 months the b group ( your black and grays) would not print at all, did all the usual checks, called canon tech, and they did send out another print head which did not solve the problem, I was using a mac book pro with maverick then went to yosomite but still same problem also have a hp all in one, that i tried using, same problem. Also tried printing straight from camera a 5d mk3 same problem. Read through canon forum at some of the other post but didn't see where the problem was solved. you can't keep deep cleaning because 1. it uses a lot of ink replace all the cartages, you can see ink in them but the lights are blinking but change them anyway. 2. it dosen't help just a waste of ink. I hate to throw the printer away because the prints were nice when it did work, If anyone else has had this problem and solved it without buying a new printer please let me know. 

4 REPLIES 4

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Hi. You said lights are blinking but you see ink in them. Is the ink in the front part or just the sponge part?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

The ink is in the front part showing about 3\4 full, but i changed them any way.the lights  are all out now, but now i have ink cartidges with ink in them that i cannot use in addition to a  half  working printer. 

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
I would call Canon Support.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"... also have a hp all in one, that i tried using, same problem ..."

And you still think it is the Pro-100?  I would think this indicates a problem else where.  I have noticed that these types of problems are mostly associated with Mac Books and there various OS's.  Just a thought.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements