cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will not use 13 x 19 paper

MikeAdams
Contributor

I keep getting a "A paper size that cannot be fed from Rear Tray was selected." error, even though I have used this paper routinely in the past. Is there some setting I am missing to override this?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Tiffany

Hi MikeAdams,

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what model printer you are using.  
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email. 

Thank you!

The printer is a Pro-100. my machine is an iMac running High Sierra and I have tried to print a 13x19 from Photoshop, Pixelmator Pro and Intaglio. All give the same error, that I must use manual feed. This has never shown up before.

Is it a Fine Art paper?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

It is Canon Hi gloss photo, but I don’t think that is thproblem. The message is that this is not a permitted size for the printer, though I have many previous prints this size

It’s saying to use Manual Feed. If you do does it print?

Exactly what paper type are you using - Canon's name for the paper. What media type are you selecting in the driver?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements