cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical spacing on Pixma Pro-100 is not accurate

donfrench
Apprentice

I tried printing business cards on my Pixma Pro-100 using finely perforated card stock made for this purpose.  I created a Word document containing 10 photos of the business card conent.  I have done this before with great success but when using my new Pro-100, the vertical spacing was inaccurate.  The images for the cards kept moving (either up or down, I forget right now) on the card stock so that by the last two pairs of images they were off by as much as a quarter inch, thus printing over the perforation.  I took the identical Word document and printed it on my cheapo Canon MG2500 and it printed perfectly.  How do I fix this problem on the Pixma Pro-100?

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi donfrench,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you.  I submitted my problem report today. I wonder if I am the only one to have this problem.

Announcements