Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Title Printing

My apologies if this question has been posted and answered already. I can't find any references to it. Does any one know if the Canon 100 Pro is able to do tile printing? I would like to use several 13x19 size paper to print one image but don't know if this printer is capable of doing this. Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Title Printing

The printer will print whatever you send to it. If your software divides up a print into four parts then the software is just sending four images. You stick them together. I don't see why it shouldn't work. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X, Rebel T5i, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472
New Contributor

Thank you. You are exactly correct. I should've thought about that. My question should've been: is the printing pro software able to print tiles?
New Contributor

Or do you know any other software that can work with the Pro 100 to do tile printing?
Esteemed Contributor

Found this:

http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/how-generate-tiled-print-two-great-online-utilities.htm
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X, Rebel T5i, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472
New Contributor

Much appreciated, thank you!