cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supply levels not showing on pixma pro 1

Nicks500
Apprentice
Hi
I have a mac running 10.8 connected to a pixma pro 1 via ethernet and I am unable to see the supply levels of the inks. Everything else is working perfect and I am very pleased with the printer. I even deleted the printer and installed the latest driver 10.68.2.0 following the instructions to delete first, but still it says I am running 10.68.1.0, any ideas how I can see the supply levels?
Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

lukphoto
Apprentice

I have the same problem. The only way I can see the supply levels is to connect directly to it with USB. It doesn't seem to get supply levels through ethernet. Really annoying.

Same problem here. It's May 2014 and Canon hasn't addressed this yet.
MacPro, OS 10.7.5

Hi poorinparis!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your post!

We appreciate your participation, however we want to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

I have an apartment in France but live in the US. I do most of my printing in France so are you suggesting that I exile myself to a French-speaking website because of my intermittent presence in France?
Announcements