cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Studio Pro problems with lightroom

murgen
Contributor

I have a Pixima Pro-100. I am having trouble getting Studio Pro to show up in Lightroom 4.4 or Elements 9! I have downloaded the latest version (V 1.3.5) and still have the problem! In Lightroom it shows up in the Plug-In Manager and that it is installed & running. In Lightroom (with a photo selected) going to Plug-In Extras & selecting Studio Pro the task bar in the upper left corner shows the photo file name & that the program is going to Studio Pro. After that nothings happens? Can anyone offer any assistance?

Thanks for the help,

MurGen

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Since you are getting a response in the upper left it would appear that PSP is executing, but you don't get the pop-up window that shows PSP after the file transfers.

If you meet these requirements:

Capture.JPG

and your graphics card driver is up to date then you probably need to call Canon support.

1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

I think it is time to call Canon tech, too.  I am out of ideas. Sorry.  It should be working!

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

I think it is time to call Canon tech, too.  I am out of ideas. Sorry.  It should be working!

EB

Thanks for all the help! I will do as you both suggest & call Canon. I will get back on the forum & let everyone know what the deal was.

Thanks Again..................

Something else to try - PSP works with Canon Digital Photo Professional, which is primarily a RAW file converter for Canon EOS cameras, but it will process JPEG files.

Download and install DPP from here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0p9zuc4m9qpuny9/ksd291a_installer.exe?dl=0

and try to use PSP from the Plugin Printing file option.

If it does work you know its an Adobe issue. If it doesn't work you've got Canon printer and Canon software.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"...  Lightroom 4.4 ..."

BTW, You know there is a better newer upgrade to Lightroom.  Lightroom 5.7

EB
Announcements