cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registered "Layouts" not appearing in Print Studio Pro. Using Mac-El Capitan & DPP

sjs
Apprentice

Registed "Layouts" such as "Borderless", etc ... do not appear in dropdown in Print Studio Pro (using DPP).

Clicking the "Layouts" drop down button only flashes the possible registerd layouts but they immediately disappear.

"Custom" is the only "Registered Layout" that appears to the left of the down arrow.

Mac running El Capitan along with most recent Print Studio Pro & DPP versions. Pro-10.

Anyone have a similary problem and/or solution. Thnx.

17 REPLIES 17

Seems to be working with macOS Sierra 10.12.6

Fullscreen_8_13_17__9_51_PM.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I'm running Sierra 10.12.6 as well but margins settings to not display.

However, I am running the Print Studio Pro plug-in from Lightroom.

I am using Digital Photo Professional.

Upon selecting the photo, then from the "FIle" dropdown in the menu bar select "Plug-in Printing" -> "print with studio pro".

A new window with all the printing options appears correctly and allows me to select all the funtionality. 

I don't believe my "Print Studio Pro" plugin was obtained from lightroom, but rather as a download from the Canon site.

Can't remember for sure, but you might try Canon's site. Hope this help.

SJS, thanks for the reply. However, I have re-installed everything to the latest version and I still do not have the margin details option being displayed.
Sierra 10.12.6
Lightroom Ver 6.12
Firmware 2.001
Canon Pixma Pro-100 Print Driver Ver 16.0.5.0
Canon Print Studio Pro 2.1.2

Lightroom would not let me delete the plug-in for PSP -- so I pondered whether the re-install actually updated the PSP plug-in. I went ahead and manually deleted the plug-in, re-installed the latest version of PSP and I can now see the margin settings.

Thank you for your reply.

Yes.

This problem went away upon upgrading to MacOS Sierra and reinstalling the Canon Software.

SJS

@jrhoffman75 wrote:

Seems to be working with macOS Sierra 10.12.6

Fullscreen_8_13_17__9_51_PM.jpg

sjs
Apprentice

Thank yor for the reply.

This problem went away upon upgrading to MacOS Sierra and reinstalling the Canon Software.

SJS

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
You can only delete via Lightroom plugins installed by Lightroom. As you found, PSP has its own installer.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements