cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Print Studio Pro

Rondje
Contributor

When starting my Print Studio Pro from Photoshop CC I get the message "Print Studio Pro requires 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution and high color display color depth.". Print Studio Pro then opens, but lots of time the selected image is plain white, any help would be appreciated?

PC: Lenovo G580, 8 Gb

Printer Canon Pro-100, Wireless

Photoshop CC

My screen resolution is set at 1366x768, true color (32 bit)
Photoshop color settings are Lab Color, 16 bits/channel

16 REPLIES 16

THanks, think I can live with the notification as long as the PSP works!

Problem with white image came back even with using PSP 2.0.2, can print from Photoshop, but was hoping the problem was solved with downgrading?

Give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks, try the Malaysian phone no. though, could be interesting!

Can you select different screen resolutions on your PC. Can you select the one PSP says it wants to see and see what happens?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

My screen resolution is set at 1366x768, true color (32 bit), and can make lower resolution, but doesnt affect the notification or showing of white images in PSP, did put my question out to Canon Malaysia!

jojymu
Contributor

This is because of corrupted printer drivers. Just downlad the new latest updated drivers from official lenovo site and download it. Also make sure that adobe application that you are using should be properly updated. These two tips are enough to solve this issue. Very less chance, but in case if the problem are not get solved by this method then go for Lenovo G580 Laptop Manual and try another hacks given in it. 

Announcements