cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Print Studio Pro

Rondje
Contributor

When starting my Print Studio Pro from Photoshop CC I get the message "Print Studio Pro requires 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution and high color display color depth.". Print Studio Pro then opens, but lots of time the selected image is plain white, any help would be appreciated?

PC: Lenovo G580, 8 Gb

Printer Canon Pro-100, Wireless

Photoshop CC

My screen resolution is set at 1366x768, true color (32 bit)
Photoshop color settings are Lab Color, 16 bits/channel

16 REPLIES 16

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Are you using version 2.0.2?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

No, its PSP 2.1.0, should I downgrade?

I just downloaded 2.1.0 yesterday and had a problem. Image never displayed. I downgraded to 2.0.2 and it was back working. 

Give that a try. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Thanks, the notification about the resolution and color depth still there, but no more white images!
Any idea how to get rid of the notification seems, my resolution and color depth is more than required?

Sometimes the warning can be cleared by selecting "hide modes"

Capture.JPG

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Thank you for clear explanation but looks like Hide modes is greyed out on mine (like in your example?!)?

I emailed Canon Support last evening about my problem with 2.1.0. They responded and said they couldn't reproduce the problem but are forwarding info to the appropriate gruop for investigation.

Since 2.1.0 seems to only add Photoshop Elements support, which I don't use, I have downgraded to 2.0.2 and all is back to how it was.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

for me 2.0.2 seems to be getting rid of the sometimes white images, but cannot seemt o resolve the problem with the notification unfortunately, i know it must have something to do with the monitor drivers not clearly giving the right information to PSP or somewhere in that communication??

I get a similar warning on my Macbook Air (which is 768 high). I just select OK and then PSP opens. The very bottom of the PSP window is not shown, but I can still use the program.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements