cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem printing with print studio pro plu in

morinemilie
Contributor

Hi everyone

I own the pro100 printer since 2 weeks. I could make some nice prints from the Lightroom (5.7) print module using my wireless network. I just add recently the plugin "print studio pro" but I cannot make any print. Once the plugin starts (after clicking on one image, then plugin extras, then print studio pro), I have an error message (i translate from french) " no supported printer was detected by the software. Connect a supported printer then install the driver. Print studio pro will turn off."

I got the message even I am able to print from the lightroom print module (wirelessly).

My computer is an imac running Yosemite (10.10.1).

Thanks for your help

Emilie

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

On my MacBook I check the plus "+" symbol under the Printer section. (My Pro-100 is connected via WiFi.) It took a few seconds for the IJ version of the printer to show up. The Bonjour version appears first. Once I connected to the IJ printer I deleted the Bonlour printer (using "-" button.)

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

Be sure you have installed the IJ Network Tool if it isn't already installed.

Capture.JPG

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

OK, I will try photoshop...

dyfflyn
Apprentice

I have a regular problem with Print Studio Pro in selecting the page orientation symbol [A]. Clicking it just brings up the two orientations for a flash second and then disappears so I can't change from landscape to portrait.

Have you downloaded latest version from Canon website? This is from my MacBook Air with Sierra 10.12.5.

Fullscreen_7_12_17__4_54_PM.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements