cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Multiple Copies Per Page?

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

All I want to do is print multiple copies per page.  I am using the "Bordered (x4)" setting in the Canon Print Studio Pro software.  I can see how to do it in Lightroom 6, but my son is only running Digital Photo Professional 3.14.48.1, with a Pixma Pro-100. 

All that we get is just one print in the top left corner of a landscape layout.  We're using 13x19 paper, and can print full size images on that paper without issue.  All we want is to print mulitple copies of the same image on one sheet.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

You can use Canon My Image Garden (free download)

Capture.JPG

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

You can use Canon My Image Garden (free download)

Capture.JPG

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Oh, is that what Image Garden can be used for?  It's been pretty much unused until now.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
It seems to be a slow program to start. It must be reading all the photos or something. It appears to be hung up, but eventually it responds.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Nope, that doesn't work, either.  When I select a 2x2 layout of four photos/copies, the only paper size to select from is 4x6(???).

Choose Bordered (x4) as project, choose paper type as A3+ (or whatever yoiu want from the dropdown), select images.

If you want four the same drag one image into the four boxes.

Capture.JPG

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

I only get one choice of paper size.  I used Microsoft Windows Photo Viewer to print  a page of four prints.

tojohudson
Apprentice

This is truly silly that this is not simpler, but in the Lightroom Library or Develop module, select all of the images you want on your printed page (CTRL or CMD + Click) then launch the Canon Print Studio Pro plugin from FILE/PLUGIN EXTRAS.  You should see a sheet with your multiple images on it now and then you can print.  Pay attention to the LAYOUT panel to the right to adjust print size.

If you don't have the Canon Studio Pro plugin, get it because the "turn off color management in the print driver" does not exist in Windows for the Canon Pixma Pro 100.

FYI, if you don't want to fiddle with this crap and just print directly from Lightroom, just select "managed by printer" from the Profile drop down in the PRINT JOB/COLOR MANAGEMENT/PROFILE section of the PRINT module.  It produces pretty good results -- way better than selecting a paper profile directly in Lightroom without using Canon Studio Pro.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll throw in my personal endorsement here for Red River Paper's "Polar Pearl Metallic" paper.  It's like home printing magic.

"If you don't have the Canon Studio Pro plugin, get it because the "turn off color management in the print driver" does not exist in Windows for the Canon Pixma Pro 100."

Here is how to turn off color management for the Pro-100 in Windows:

Annotation 2019-10-28 061141.jpg

This will work with all software.

Printing directly from LR using ICC profiles will work fine as long as color management is turned of in the driver.

Printing using PSP bypasses the output sharpening feature of Lightroom, so unless there is a specific reason for using PSP my recommendation would be to print directly from LR.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements