Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Print Studio Pro odd new error

Good Day, an odd error just started happening in CS6 while prinitng  a phot. A soon as I hit the print buttion, the job spools up but a box pops up stating:

---------------------------
Print Studio Pro
An error has occurred.

Exiting Print Studio Pro.
OK  

However the job does complete. Any ideas? PSP v 2.0.2 And it will not launch again until I close and re-open CS6

Re: Print Studio Pro odd new error

Hi, bhill!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using and your printer model.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bitly.com/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

New Contributor

Windows 10, Pro-100.

Esteemed Contributor

There is a version 2.1.0 available. Worth a try, even though the changes from 2.0.2 to 2.1.0 don't involve CS6.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X, Rebel T5i, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472
New Contributor

Did you find a solution to this problem?

I call Canon support and they offered no insight and blamed Adobe or Apple for the problem.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I had to roll back to the older driver version, seems the new version will not let youvuse refilled carts..which I am pretty sure is against yhe law