cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Studio Pro 2.2.2

azleecole
Apprentice

I've downloaded and installed Print Studio Pro version 2.2.2.   It is available in Lightroom however not in Photoshop CC. Previously,  Version 2.2.1 it was available in File>automate>Print Studio Pro.  Windows 7 on PC.  Thanks, Lee     Edit:  I've uninstalled 2.2.2 version, reinstalled 2.2.1 still not showing up!  Uninstalled and reinstalled PRO 10driver, no help. Edit: uninstalled Photoshop CC, reinstalled Photoshop CC.  Downloaded Print Studio Pro 2.2.2, installed Print Studio Pro 2.2.2.    File>Automate>print studio pro not showing!  Lee ??

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi Lee!

If you've followed the above instructions, and you're still having issues, we ask that you contact support for one-on-one guidance. They're available by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays from 10am to 10pm (ET). 

View solution in original post

The issue has been addressed via e-mail.    The final step to installing Print Studio Pro 2.2.2.   

"Thank you for your reply.

It is important that you completely close Adobe Photoshop, and ALSO make sure that the Adobe CC icon is closed out of the system tray in the lower right corner of your screen BEFORE you reinstall the plugin.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Close any Adobe programs that are running.  Then open the Print Studio Pro installer from the Start Menu.  You will have to browse to the plug-ins folder for Lightroom on your C drive.  This should install the plugin in the program.

If the issue persists, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I don't use Lightroom even though it has installed Print Studio Pro 2.2.2.  It simply will not install in Photoshop CC as I've tried several times uninstalling and reinstalling from my download file.  Lee

Hi Lee!

If you've followed the above instructions, and you're still having issues, we ask that you contact support for one-on-one guidance. They're available by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays from 10am to 10pm (ET). 

The issue has been addressed via e-mail.    The final step to installing Print Studio Pro 2.2.2.   

"Thank you for your reply.

It is important that you completely close Adobe Photoshop, and ALSO make sure that the Adobe CC icon is closed out of the system tray in the lower right corner of your screen BEFORE you reinstall the plugin.

Announcements