cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro9500

RogueBender
Apprentice

Hello all,

I have a Pixma Pro9500 (MARK 1), and installed it on a Windows 7 (x64) machine, just reinstalled all of the drivers and software today. I am having an issue trying to print on A3 (13x19) Photo Matte paper. No matter what I have done, there is a white border on ONLY the top and right side of the paper after printing. 

I have adjusted the borders, clicked the fit to page option, borderless, centered the image, centered the image while overprinting, and any other creative ideas that I can come up with. The result is always the same. The top border is about 1.25 inches and the border on the right is about 2 inches.

I have also tried printing from different programs, Photoshop CS5, Windows Photo Viewer, Canon EZ Print Photoshop plugin, and a couple of others. There isn't a difference due to a specific program.

I have entered several different paper types and sizes, again, with no change. Any suggestions on what it could be? Some silly little box I checked (or didn't as the case were) I am sure. I've just never had an issue of a border on only two sides that no matter what I did to correct made no change before.

Any ideas or suggestions would be most appreciated! I'm already bald, so I can't pull my hair out, LoL!

Thanks in advance!

Aaron

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi RogueBender,

Please try printing one of your images with Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX.  To do this, please follow these steps:

1.  Click on Start go to All Programs.

2.  Click on Canon Utilities and point to Easy-PhotoPrint EX.

3.  Click on Easy-PhotoPrint EX to open that program.

4.  In the main menu, click on Photo Print.

5.  Next to #1, Select Images, choose the folder that your images are located in.

6.  On the right side, click on a photo to print.  A number 1 should appear below the image.

7.  Click on the #2 button, Select Paper, on the left hand side.  Choose your paper size and type.

8.  Click on the #3 button, Layout/Print, on the left hand side.  Choose your desired layout.

9.  Click the green Print button.

Your image should print without the border at the top.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements