cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro100 Actual Footprint?

jackbarron52
Apprentice

Hello, 

I'm a new member to the forum and just purchased a Canon Pixma Pro 100.  This is arriving next week and trying to find a table to place this printer on.  The Canon website clearly shows dimensions but I ask someone who owns this printer if they could reply back with actual footprint taken (in inches)from bottom of printer (small rubbers legs)?

Thank you in advance for any help someone may be able to provide!

Jack

6 REPLIES 6

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

You will need a surface 21x12 to set the feet on. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

jackbarron52
Apprentice
Thank you so much for taking the time to measure the bottom of this printer. I appreciate your help. Do you like this printer so far?

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
Great printer. Prints are perfect. Some folks have had issues with color casts. It's frequently a setting issue. Are you on a Mac or PC? What software do you use for photo editing?
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Hey John,

Mac user and will be using with Adobe Lightroon.  Bought it from B&H at $379.00 less $250.00 American Express gift card + 50 sheets of paper so too good to turn down.

Thanks!

Jack

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Hi Jack - When you go to add printer don't select Bonjour version. Wait longer and the IJ version will appear. That's the Canon driver that gives you full capability. Bonjour driver is an Apple driver that only gives limited capabilities.

Since you are using Lightroom print from Lightroom and let Lightroom manage printing. Print Studio Pro is a good chose for Photoshop since the selections are more complicated.

Download this test image and print it from Lightroom. Do not make any adjustments to the image, regardless of how it looks to you in Lightroom. just select proper paper profile and print. How does it look when printed?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

jackbarron52
Apprentice
Appreciate the detailed information and can't wait to receive this printer. B & H promised del by middle of this week. I will follow your instructions once received and look forward to good results.
Announcements