cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro 100 and MacOS Sierra

Qgent
Contributor

Purchased thie printer May 31 2017 and i realized it was a mistake because is does not support my computer OS or the new one coming up. the latest update was back 2016. Can't return it because i have to cut out the serial number from the box. is there a way to printer thru my network?  Yes i did install the new driver and the printer shows up in my laptop as Offline  it prints connected to a USB 

Any sggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello. 

The PIXMA PRO-100 is compatible with the Sierra operating system.

If the printer is connected directly to the computer and cannot be detected, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello. 

The PIXMA PRO-100 is compatible with the Sierra operating system.

If the printer is connected directly to the computer and cannot be detected, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Are you sure you downloaded the latest driver?

Capture.JPG

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Yes I did indeed downloaded the latest driver  I stated this fact in the last sentence

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements