cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro-1 Printer driver issue

oplatka
Contributor

I attempted to install the PRO-1 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.86 (Windows) and I received the following error message, No IJ printer driver is correctly installed.  Install the IJ printer driver correctly so that printing can be executed and then install the XPS printer driver.  Would someone translate this message and explain to me what steps I need to take that will allow me to install the XPS printer driver?  Thank you for your assistance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael -  Thank you for resolving my printer problem!!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Jason
Whiz

Hi, oplatka!

Which version of Winodws are you using?

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help via Email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks!

I solved the driver problem by reloading the Canon software/drivers from my Canon supplied pixma pro-1 set-up CD.  My bigger problem is that I am unable to print images on paper in either 4x6 inch or 5x7 inch formats.  The printer starts feeding the paper and stops midway.  Support code 130 printing error appears next.  I have replaced the printer drivers multiple times, which was suggested by a forum member.  I also brought my printer into a Canon authorized repair shop and they could not fix the problem after disassembling my machine.  Any suggestions on how to fix this issue?  I am using a PC with Windows 10 software.

Hello i have the same problem. I do not have a cd drive so I had to download the driver from the cannon site. Please somebody would you let me know how I can resolve the problem?  thank you

Hello.

The standard driver has to be installed before the XPS driver can be installed.

Visit www.usa.canon.com to download the latest driver for your product.  Then install the XPS driver if needed.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Michael -  Thank you for resolving my printer problem!!

Hello I am using windowns 10 pro 64 bit.  Please help. thank you

Windows 10

Announcements