cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo pro- use without color managemnt

patrickralph
Contributor

To create a custom printer profile I need to print a target without ANY color management. 

It looks like my options are  use ICC profile, PRO or ambient light with a printer profile of Auto to select paper. 

I WANT COLOR MANAGEMENT OFF  - or its functional equivalent. Is this possible - please.

And why would Canon not offer this ability. Surely I cannot be the only person in the world who wants to create his own printer/paer profile rather than blindly follow the factory spec ?????

4 REPLIES 4

Jason
Whiz

Hi, patrickralph!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the model of the printer you have, as well as the version of Windows or Mac in use.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help via Email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks!

in reply to Jason. Hey thanks for reply. I am using a pixma PRO100 printer.

The operating system in Windows 10 - noi sure why that is an issue. 

Hi patrickralph,

Canon does provide profiles for its own papers, but you can create your own custom ICC profiles as needed,  I have included a full tutorial HERE.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

It sounds like you are trying to print using Print Studio Pro. 

The company any who will create your custom profile should have instructions on how to create the profile prints using Lightroom or Photoshop. 

Heres on approach:

https://www.itsupplies.com/imagesonline/InkJetArt%20Custom%20Profiles.pdf

PS - using all caps is rude. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements