cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRO 100 profiles disappeared; can't get them back

canon1127
Contributor

On a Mac.

Previously my PRO-100 was working fine. The profiles were visible in Photoshop.

My home wifi network changed, so I set up the Wireless via a USB connection. At this point I removed the old PRO-100 printer in the System Preferences dialog, and added a new one. 

The profiles disappeared from Photoshop. I tried doing a completely new install of all software (including utilities) from scratch, but the profiles are gone. 

This is actually not the first time the profiles disappeared on me. It's extremely annoying that Canon doesn't make them available for download and installation separate from their driver. It seems that any change in configuration on a Mac (perhaps it's the adding or removing printers that does it) can make them disappear.

Previous, a complete reinstallation from scratch fixed it. But not this time.

Mike

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

When you added the printer did you add the Bonjour version?

If so, go back to add a printer and wait until the IJ series printer appears. It could take several minutes.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

In addition to what jrhoffman75 said...  ICC & Fine Paper Profiles should install with Print Studio Pro v2.2.1.  Check your workflow output and I'll bet they appear if this is installed.

(Optional)This plug-in software facilitates professional photo printing. Plug-in offers all print related setting from a single user interface. With Print Studio Pro, you can print photos in various styles, including bordered, borderless, index, monochrome, and using ICC profile.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements