cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRO-100 Print documents without color ink.

MOX
Apprentice

After soooo   many years my pro9000II finally quit. I picked up a pro-100.

I knowon the 9000II you could print on "grayscale" setting so that you did not use c,y,r,g,etc inks

is "black and white photo printing" the same type of setting? I  think not from what I've read. It seems as thought the B&W setting yeilds fantastic b&W photo prints. not actually for printing black lettered documents. 

Hope I an wrong as i'd much rather use just black ink to print black lettered documents

. Also those that have changed printers how do think the 9000II and the pro-100 compare?

thanks

Mox

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi MOX,

The "Black and white photo printing" option in the PIXMA PRO-100 has the same function as the "Grayscale Printing" option of your PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II.  Only the name was changed.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi MOX,

The "Black and white photo printing" option in the PIXMA PRO-100 has the same function as the "Grayscale Printing" option of your PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II.  Only the name was changed.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

thanks Patrick, I thought so . I appreciate you reasureing me.

Announcements