cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot get any paper printed correctly

Itsallaboutp
Enthusiast

Every time I print it never comes out right. I tried 13x19 the whole bottom had white part not printed on. I just tried 9x12 it didnt even print straight. I set it to 8.50x14 to try and print using the whole paper that turned out to be a failure. i am wasting lots of ink trying to get this correct. I need a setting for canvas paper 9x12 13x19 also 8.5x11 

Example I just tried 8x10 it is showing 7.999 x10 no matter what size I do borderless it will always be .999 leaving that small white space 

11 REPLIES 11

I'm sorry I thought the Canon On-screen Manual for the Pro-100 covers the same items for the Mac as it has in the Windows. 
Regardless, you might open your manual and look around in troubleshooting or in printing using the print driver with borderless printing. 

I cut my response a little short.  In the Windows print driver when I click on borderless printing, in the page setup they show a slider titled Amount of Extension.  The Mac print driver should have something close to this for adjusting the sides.  White on the ends of borderless may be normal for the type of media.  As mentioned in my previous response, these are in the manuals so perhaps Canon anticipated these issues.

Announcements