cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware Version for Pixma Pro-100?

dfuerpo
Contributor

While looking for a newer version of the MacOS driver for the Pro-100, I noticed a recent firmware version with a file date of 9/10/17. My printer is approximately a year old and has version 2.001 but this recent file is version 1.100. Why does the most recent version have a lower number than the one I have from a year ago?

6 REPLIES 6

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi dfuerpo,

Please double check the firmware version that is installed on your PIXMA PRO-100:

1.  Turn the printer on and make sure paper is loaded into the sheet feeder, and not the Front Tray.

2.  On your printer, press and hold the RESUME button until the printer light blinks white twice. When you release the button, the Nozzle Check pattern will be printed.

The firmware version installed on your PIXMA PRO-100 will be listed below the nozzle check pattern.

What version is installed?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

When I follow your instructions I get a two page nozzle alignment test, but no version number is printed. If I print a nozzle check pattern from the printer utility, below it prints the following:

101-150 Pages

Ver. 2.001

I am missing something or doing this wrong?

OK I tried again and released the resume button after only two light flashes. Same result as printing the nozzle check from the printer utility. i.e. Ver. 2.001

http://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Professional-Photo-Printers/Canon-Pixma-Pro-100-Firmware-Update/td...

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thank you!

Thank you Patrick. You were right.
Announcements