cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cropping Pixma Pro-100

harmstrong
Contributor

I'm just beginning to use my Pixma Pro-100 printer. The quality is outstanding!

I have a question about cropping. I'm using 4x6 paper, and, for this application, I would like the photo to pring on the whole piece of paper.

I went into Lightroom and selected the proper aspect ratio and cropped the photo.

The screenshot is what it looked like in Lightroom.

The photo attached is how it printed (don't mind the awful lighting and glare...just pay attention to what was cropped out further by the printer compared to what I cropped in Lightroom.

What's going on here, and how can I print on paper the crop I see in Lightroom?

PS-I could not figure out how to get the bottom image in the proper orientation. It shows up in the proper orientation on my screen, but uploads 90 degrees off.

Thanks,

HeidiScreen Shot 2018-01-16 at 21.49.47.pngIMG_0031.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Heidi.

Choose Bordered (x1). If you don't want to clip any of the image in the frame measure the frame lip and set the margin there. You will probably find that one set of margins will be larger than the other.

The other ting you can do is select "Print the margins in black". That will make the border less visible incase things dont fit perfectly.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

harmstrong
Contributor
Thank you! I’ll try that this evening when I have more printer adventures. I appreciate your time and expertise.
Heidi

harmstrong
Contributor
Thanks, John. I’ll keep clicking around!
Heidi
Announcements