cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pro 9000 Mark2

miggot1
Apprentice

Ive had this printer for a number of years now and its been great.  Ive never used it to its full capabilities but its been great for what i have needed it for.  Until recently when i print the quality just isnt the same.  Its much brighter, almost bleached looking once printed and ive fiddled around with all sorts of options and i still cant get it right.  Im not sure if there is something i am missing.  But when i called the helpline they said because i have Mac OS El Capitan that the Cannon Pro isnt compatible. First of al,l is this why my printer is printing like this? It seems to me there must be a setting or something i can change to make it print more true to the computer image... if this is the reason its printing like this, then i cant go back to a lower OS system, so am i now stuck with a photo printer that will never print properly again? in which case, thats a waste of a lot of money!

1 REPLY 1

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

According to the canon support site the Pro9000 Mark II is supported in El CApitan by this driver:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-professional-inkj...

Have you installed this driver?

2017-08-15 (3).png

Befroe updating an operating system version it is good practice to verify that critical software and hardware is supported.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements