cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pro 100

terig
Apprentice

Question: How do you set up your color profile for printing? 

Info:  I have a Mac desktop.  It is calibrated. I am using Lightroom to print from. I had set my printer settings to Color Matching - colorsync; Profile - Canon pro 100 lu 3.  I would like to try another color profile, but for some reason it wont let me change or delete this, and now it's showing as my printers preset.  I even have to box checked to return to default settings after printing, and it didnt do this.  I have tried turning on and off the printer.  How can I change these settings?

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

When you go to System Preferences->Printers & Scannners do you see a Bonjour version of the printer or a IJ series version?

Do do you have LR configured to control color?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

terig
Apprentice
Neither of those profiles show up in printers and scanners.
I have been trying to match my LR and computer color profiles in order to be consistent to no avail. The closest computer profile to the printed picture is wide gamutRGB.

We will need additional information to try and assist you. If you are printimg from Lightroom the ColorSync is automatically selected. There is no reason to select it, and yoy can't unselect it.

Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 8.56.36 AM.jpg

WideGamut RGB is a working profle, not a printing profile. You select the paper printing profile in the LR print module.

Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 8.57.07 AM.jpg

Can you post a screenshot of what your printers and scanners printer list looks like?

Can you post a screenshot of what your Lightroom print module printer settings look like. 

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/60545311

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements