cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pro 10 - printing 1/4 of image

ChristineMcN
Apprentice

Hello, 
My Canon Pro 10 is printing a 25% version of the image I'm trying to print (a greeting card on 7X10 paper). I've checked all the right boxes as far as I can tell - set the print size correctly, and it looks good on the lightroom screen. 

How can I fix this? 

Thanks so much, Christine 

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

Do you see any error messages?
Which version of Windows or macOS are you using?
How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks, and have a great day!

ChristineMcN
Apprentice

IMG_0423.jpegScreenshot 2023-10-09 at 2.54.46 PM.jpgThanks - I'm using Mac - Sonoma. Connect with USB.  Also just ensured the 'scale to fit' is checked and that didn't make a difference. 

I'm experiencing the same issue running

•   Sonoma on a Mac-mini with M1 chip (2020)
  •   Lightroom 13.00 (13.01 won't run at all)
  •   Pixma pro-10 (one of the first pro-10 printers sold, not a pro-10S), firmware version 1.110 (cannot be updated to latest pro-10S firmware), latest Canon-recommended driver installed

As far as I can determine, you can change the symptoms, but you can't fix the problem.  This issue has to do with borderless printing on a custom-defined paper size, along with the fact that it's nearly impossible to consistently save printer settings.  The Apple-silicon version of Sonoma doesn't allow you to see many of the pro-10 options.

Everything runs fine using the same printer from an Apple Intel iMac (2019) running Ventura and Lightroom 13.01.  All printer options are visible/selectable.

Announcements