cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Print Studio Pro will not load in Photoshop 2018

RandyC
Contributor

When I upgraded to Photoshop 2018 Studio Pro disappeared. I tried to reload it and no luck. Anyone have this issue?

20 REPLIES 20

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Copy the Plugin folder from PS2017.

Or, when you run the plugin follow the instructions for selecting a folder and browse to the PS22018 plugin folder.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

That doesn't work. When loading the Print Pro do you point it to the plugin folder?

Thank you! It worked. It loaded a lot of extra things in the plug-in folder

I'm still not able to get PSP to load into Photoshop CC 2018.  I get the following error information from the Photoshop Help > System Info.  As you can see, the PSP files are being loaded into all the possible plug-in locations and Photoshop has recognized them there, but they still failed to load.

Plug-ins that failed to load:

Canon Layout Plug-In for Print Studio Pro NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2018\Plug-Ins\PSP\CNPSPPLayout.8li”
Canon Layout Plug-In for Print Studio Pro NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2018\Required\Plug-Ins\Automate\PSP\CNPSPPLayout.8li”
Canon Layout Plug-In for Print Studio Pro NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2018\Required\Plug-Ins\PSP\CNPSPPLayout.8li”
Canon Print Studio Pro Export NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2018\Plug-Ins\PSP\CNPSPP03.8BE”
Canon Print Studio Pro Export NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2018\Required\Plug-Ins\Automate\PSP\CNPSPP03.8BE”
Canon Print Studio Pro Export NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2018\Required\Plug-Ins\PSP\CNPSPP03.8BE”
Canon Print Studio Pro NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2018\Plug-Ins\PSP\CNPSPP01.8LI”
Canon Print Studio Pro NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2018\Required\Plug-Ins\Automate\PSP\CNPSPP01.8LI”
Canon Print Studio Pro NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2018\Required\Plug-Ins\PSP\CNPSPP01.8LI”
PSP NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2018\Plug-Ins\PSP\CNPSPP02.8BF”
PSP NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2018\Required\Plug-Ins\Automate\PSP\CNPSPP02.8BF”
PSP NO VERSION - - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2018\Required\Plug-Ins\PSP\CNPSPP02.8BF”

Have you installed the latest version of PSP?

Here is what my Info looks like:

Capture.JPG

When you run the plugin installer from the Canon Utilities->Print Studio Pro folder use the folder select option and be sure to install here:

2017-11-07 (3).png

It works for me with this configuration.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

I just saw there was a version 2.2. Just installed it and everything works, just like the earlier version. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Yes, I'm using the latest PSP 2.2 and It's in the same folders just as your example--Photoshop still fails to load it.

Give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Hi RDKirk,

Adobe released Creative Cloud 2018 on October 18, 2017.  We have checked and the current version of Print Studio Pro (PSP) Version 2.2.0 will work with the new version of PhotoShop 2018.  When you are installing PSP browse to the 2018 plug-in folder so the files will be loaded in the correct folder.

You can also copy the 2017 iPF and PSP  Folders and past them in the 2018 plug-in folder and that will work also.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements