Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Canon Pixma Pro-100 printing incorrect sizes

Hello,

I recently got this printer, and absolutely love it, the print quality is amazing. However, I cannot print the correct image sizes from Print Studio Pro. I have images that are 8x10" and I want to print them on standard 8,5x11" paper so I'll have a border. I select "bordered" and that paper size in the dialogue, but when the prints come out, they're about 7x9", smaller than the actual image. When I try to print a 6x8" image, it also comes out about 7x9".

There's no way to adjust image size that I can see, only paper size. I can scale the image to make it larger, but since there's no ruler, I can't scale them to the exact size I want (8x10"). I can print the correct sizes directly from Photoshop, but the quality is so much better with Print Studio Pro.

What am I doing wrong? How do I fix this?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Canon Pixma Pro-100 printing incorrect sizes

You can do it in the Layout dropdown menu.

Capture.JPG

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X, Rebel T5i, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472
New Contributor

I didn't notice there was a dropdown menu! Thank you so much!

New Contributor

Thanks for this. I was going out of my mind. I'm so used to Lightroom and Photoshop using the down arrow to indicate that something is expanded that I never once thought to click on the down arrow to expand the option set and I could find nothing about that in the online documentation. Spent a day going out of my mind.