cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma Pro 100 - 13x19 Prints Not Working

DHAMSHER
Apprentice

Help!  I am having a terrible time trying to print 13x19 prints on Canon PIXMA Pro 100.  I figured out how to get the A3+ paper, but 90% of the time I get a two flash orange alarm (no paper) when there is a 13x19 sheet loaded (this happens from both manual feed and rear) and on the 10% of the occassions that I am able to print, it prints on 1/4 of the paper.  I am trying to print from a mac (one a macbook pro and the other a mac pro) using Preview or Photos.  All software and drivers up to date.  EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING - help!  I am using Canon Photo Glossy II paper and I select the A3+ borderless to print.

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

First verify that you are not using the Bonjour version of the printer. Go to System Preferences->Printers & Scanners and see if the IJ series version of the printer is installed. If yes, select it. If not, click the “+” to add it and wait. It could take several minutes. 

Be be sure you are using the latest version of the Canon driver. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

DHAMSHER
Apprentice
Confirmed on both fronts and still having this issue.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
Does it happen if you don’t print borderless?
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

turning of borderless solved the problem - does that mean that borderless won't work for 13x19?

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
I’m not at home, so I can’t check. Go into the On-Screen Manual and search borderless.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

TCampbell
Elite
Elite

I had a similar frustrating time with my PRO-10 ... but then realized what that the paper didn't feed as readily as expected.  All I had to do was apply very gentle pressure with my finger to help the sheet feed and the problem went away (on my printer it only happened with 4x6" prints... I often use those for proofs before I put in a big sheet.  My big sheets typically feed without issue.

Tim Campbell
5D III, 5D IV, 60Da
Announcements