cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

13 x 19 print is incorrect size from InDesign or from pdf.

weex
Apprentice

For the life of me, I can't get my 13 x 19 print to be the correct size from InDesign or from pdf with Canon Pixma mark 2 9000. Paper size is correct in InDesign, Presets are correct, but without fail, it shrinks my pages by about 10-15% .... driving me crazy, I have no idea why this is happening all of a sudden after changing computers.

Using Mac OS X

InDesign CC

Printing straight form CC nor straight from Canon printer; same wrong size results even through everything is set correctly.

The InDesign print dialogue box does not show the CC presets.

Print preview with image no longer appears.

The only clue I can find: when I print from Acrobat, and under the print dialoge, it has the option to "choose paper source by pdf page size". when I click on this, it actually shows that the page size is smaller than what it actually is... and prints it according to this, even though, I DID NOT click on this option.

Screen Shot 2015-01-15 at 8.30.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-01-15 at 8.34.56 PM.png

Ideas??

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Hi Weex,

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what Computer Operating System you're using. (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x) 

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks!

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

weex,

Even though you believe you have the settings correct, I suspect you don't.  It would bebetter to have more info but what is the image size on the screen?  If you have 'maintain size' selected it will decide what size to print for instance.  What paper type are you using as some paper will not allow you to print to the edges.  Even though you may not have color out that far.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements