cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan to PC Pixma TR4720 download for Win 11 doesn't work

nojudge
Apprentice

What to do?  I'm trying to get the download "MP" something, which is supposed to let me scan from the PIXMA TR-4720 to my Windows 11 computer.  I've tried everything I can think of. First I had to turn off my virus checker to get it downloaded.  Now, it keeps saying it can't run because of "network issue".  I'm connected to my network via WiFi 5 802.11ac.   Dual band wireless-AC 8265.

What's up?  I can't believe how much time I've spent on this, only to have it still not work. Got the printer in April and just now trying to get a little time to set it up properly.  I can print fine from the PC.

Yes, I tried the Win 10 downloads (both) as well.

Help.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I was able to download in about 2 secs. I don't have the TR4720 to test with.

File Version

md__-win-e4500_tr4600_tr4700-1_02-ea34_2.exe

File Size
91.05 MB

History
[Ver.1.02]
- The installer display failure has been rectified.

[Ver.1.01]
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
- The internal modules have been updated.

Try this download and install for W11. If you have any 3rd party anti-virus software installed, either temporarily disable or remove it.  You can enable or reinstall once the printer is installed.  

https://pdisp01.c-wss.com/gdl/WWUFORedirectTarget.do?id=MDEwMDAxMTE2ODAz&cmp=ABR&lang=EN

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

nojudge
Apprentice

Thanks much for quick reply and link.I will try that.

Announcements