cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3322 is not connecting to my new wifi

Loketiz
Apprentice

Please need help, I have tried all help videos in resetting my WiFi on my printer but nothing works.  I followed the tutoviseos but when it gets to connecting to my new WiFi, the light on the hazard signal comes on and it won’t connect.

2 REPLIES 2

StevenMOD

Hello Loketiz,

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information:
• What error code are you receiving on your printer? (Learn how to find this HERE.)
• If you're not using your mobile device for setup, which version of Windows or macOS are you using?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Thank you for the info, so the error I’m getting is that the alarm lights up and error (E) appears on the LCD window, and this is when waiting for the printer name to show up after selecting the WiFi name.

im using my iPhone to connect to the printer.

Announcements