cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My canon printer is connected to wifi but laptop still not finding it

frankie0408
Apprentice

Hello, 

My printer has worked on my laptop before but stopped working, I uninstalled and reset everything and now my laptop is just not finding it when I try to add a printer. 

It is DEFO connected to wifi, it is still printing via wifi from my phone and ipad. 

I am struggling, I have tried the initial set up multiple times, I have tried turning both it and my wifi off multiple times and I am at a loss of what to do now, I am not the most tech savvy person, but I am pretty good at tech, so any suggestions please please let me know, I use my printer for my business so pretty keen on getting this back up and running asap so I can stop having to send stuff to my phone to print!

1 REPLY 1

Tiffany

Welcome to the forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know which model Canon printer? What version of Windows or macOS are you using? Do you connect to your printer using a USB cable or WiFi? Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you!

Announcements