cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAXIFY MB 2728 - Wireless Help

anthonypage
Apprentice

I have bought two Canon printers for personal use, and both have been very disppointing.

The first one I had, I could not get the wireless feature to work on any of the 3 computers I tried, and all of the things I found online about trying to solve the problem or find user manuals were all useless and frustrating, to say the least. I just ended up connecting the wire to print things.

The one I have now, a Canon Maxify MB 2728 has the same problem. No matter what I did I could not get it to connect wirelessless at all to my computer, even though it says it is compatable. So I still use the cords, which is not that big of a deal, except when you say your printers are wireless, they should be able to actually be able to be used wirelessly.

On top of all of that, the thing that bothers me the most, and the reason I am typing this form right now, is the fact that they run out of ink so fast! I don't print a lot of things, except documents and a few pictures for art projects, and I have run out of ink twice. It seems like I have not printed nearly at all that much stuff for how fast the ink cartriges run out. When I buy a new set of ink cartidges, every time with every one I have bought, the indicator on the screen that says the level of ink left in the machine is only at around 1/4 full. How do all the new ones I buy all only say they are 1/4 full when I put them in brand new? I am so bothered by all of this that when I do buy a new printer, it will probably not be a Canon. Your company should do a better job at making printers.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements