cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot open remote UI on web browser and seeing "This site can’t be reached" - MF656Cdw

remoteUI
Apprentice

I just purchased Canon MF656Cdw all-in-one color laser printer/scanner. The printer is connected to wifi wirelessly and all the setup on the printer I could find on the cannon forum and user guides seem to be done. Still I cannot connect to the Remote UI log in screen by seeing  "This site can’t be reached". I tried with Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Safari on my pc/phone. I really want the printer to work for Scan to Email function. Is the printer driver necessary to be downloaded to use the printer to begin with in my pc? I am not planning to connect with my pc, only through my phone or tablet so installing the driver is not an option unless I absolutely have to. I am very confused here. Please help. 

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, remoteUI!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements