cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why can I print from my computer but not make copies offline?

dwatson13122
Apprentice

I can print from the pc but not make copys from the printer.

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, dwatson13122!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 8 PM ET (7 AM to 5 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

I have a MX 340 I had replaced the black inck, the color is getting low but I almost always print in black. I can print from the computer but the copy is nothing. 

Ramona
Authority

Hi dwatson13122,

If you are receiving a low ink warning on the printer, please press and hold down the Stop/Reset or Resume/Cancel button on the printer for at least 7 seconds, then release it to disable the ink level detection function of the printer.  This should allow you to continue copying until you are able to replace the color ink cartridge.  If you are still unable to copy, please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements