cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scanner status off

wrdameron
Apprentice

I am running windows 8.1 with an MX892 all in one. I can printer wirelessly just fine but cannot scan. I have instralled MP Navigator 5.1 and IJ Network Tool. When running the network tool it displays the printer name but says "not found" yet it will print just fine, but not scan. I have looked all over the printer and scanner properties but cannot find where to configure the scanner or it is grey out as on the network tool.

Please help

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi wrdameron,

You will need to have the IJ Network Scanner Selector EX running on your computer in order to scan over the network.  To ensure it is running, from the Windows Start screen, select the Search charm, then search for "IJ Network Scanner Selector EX" and then click on it to open it.  Additional information on scanning over the network can be found here.

If you still experience difficulty scanning wirelessly, please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements