cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scanner not working

Ibg
Apprentice

I have a Pixma MG6220 and I can't scan documents to my computer. I was able to do it earlier but now I don't have "use scanner" icon in my main menu and quick menu. Do I have to install some extra driver or what I can do? Because I lost my CD I installed it from Canon website,  it has  all same features, right?

62 REPLIES 62

I just used this advice in 2015 and it worked beautifully. Thank you!

I had the same problem, only with a mac.  I'm using Navigator instead, but it's inferior to apple's.  Can't store where I want to.  Can only scan into a TIFF, not a PDF, ETC.

Can print but can not sacn.

Hello Imaxpr!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what product and if you are connected via USB or WI-FI. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at usa.canon.com/support or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

I am getting an error E1 also it says I need VIA driver

my printer is MG3222

I have a MG6320 and the scanner says set to PC....I'm not a computer person, so what does this mean.....

I gan print but not scan.

can print but can not scan

Announcements