cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printer not responding

kruciphix
Apprentice

Hi my canon mx430 printer is not responding what do I do?

4 REPLIES 4

Naomi
Enthusiast

Hi kruciphix!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know more specifics about the issue you're experiencing.  Are you receiving an error message on the front of the PIXMA MX430, do you receive the "Printer Not Responding" error on your computer screen?  Also, what operating system do you have installed on your computer, and how does the printer connect to your computer?  Once we have more information, our Canon Forum members and our Subject Matter Experts will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Thanks!

tlwade
Apprentice

Unable to print on MX430 printer. Printer not responding error message on computer screens. Desktop has Windows 7 Professional, 32 bit. Laptop has Windows 7 Premium, 64 bit. Printer is on wireless network. It has been working for months until recently. I have restarted computers and turned printer off then on. I am still getting the message on both computers. Please help.

Hi tlwade!
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what error messages you're getting. Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue! Thanks and have a great day!

rdbama
Apprentice

I also have a mx430 printer.  We are using windows 10.  Today we changed internet services (from dsl to u verse) so the network name and password changed.  Computer is able to connect to the network, but when we try to print we get "printer not responding" error message.  Tried to download drivers, but was blocked by anitvirus so not sure I was on canon site.  Any suggestions?

Announcements