Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

omg someone please for the love of god HELP!

I just bought canon pixma mg3620,  got it on friday have been trying since then to get this thing to even function.   as soon as i plugged it in it has been flashing the on button and the error button alternatively,  ive checked it flashes 22 times and no matter wth i do it wont stop,  supposed to be  - paper aligned to one side,  well it says that with or without opaper.  i am highly aggrevated.  i went to the canon website to register it and it says my address is invalid,  mind you my physical address!  

and then we have the disc - which is giving me trouble all the way around.  

Re: omg someone please for the love of god HELP!

Hi Dianag,

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forums!

The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. If are you in the United States and this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team. If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.