Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor

Re: my canon mx892 will not print because of error U052.

If You are a So called EXPERTS, then Why Don"t You or One of your Homies  give People The Fix, that Costs in the Vicinity of around $200+ ? I Mean, even if they TRY it and it DON'T work, at least You, CANON, Can  say you TRIED to make Right on this Bogus Machine and  INSULTING These Good Folks With Your USELESS  "FIXES"...Even the People that are talking about switching to a BROTHER Product would have to Appreciate THAT effort... Out of ALL these People that have the same problem and have Written to you about it, I've only seen , what ?  2... MAYBE 3 of you people with even a BOGUS FIX to offer...Oh, I get it... You've Made Enough $$$ for You n Yours For SEVERAL Generations to come and Dont give a Tinkers **bleep** about your Loyal customers...I Apologize if this seems to be Directed at any ONE Tech. Its not Meant to Be, But at the Ones sittin atop The BIG CANON Building with Stacks of Cash, and Little Care about the people that Gave them those hard earned Dollars of theirs... Guess Im Glad to see SOMEONE is Gettin Paid... Do Whats RIGHT People... If its faulty wireing or whatever, OWN IT, and Give People Back their Money... Put out the REAL Fix to the Problem... Or do SOMETHING that Would actually HELP us NOT SO WEALTHY Folks fix our Machines... PLEASE ...

New Contributor

Re: my canon mx892 will not print because of error U052.

Hello all cannon victims ,  I had a MX 715 series and out of the blue up pops the error message U0562, now I followed the recomended  advice (remove the ink cartriges blaa blaa)  with out success +multible attempts later decided that this must be a built in destruction point to cause users to have to purchase a new printer.

I cannot believe that so many others people have had this same problem with no fixes that have worked for this not to be so.

I think this destructive problem should be investigated by relevent authorities  starting with the relavent ombudsman.

I would join any online group capable of investigating this problem

Joe Sang  victoria Australia