Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: my canon mp620 will not print because of error U052.

I have tried all of the steps listed in previous posts and nothing has helped.  Any other suggestions?  (Besides purchasing another brand of printer?)

New Contributor

Re: my canon mx892 will not print because of error U052.

Is there any real solution to this problem or should I look at another printer company for better support

New Contributor

That's a great tip! Unfortunately, this didn't work for mine. Back to square one.
New Contributor

I have done all of the above and still will not allow me to access the pringer.

New Contributor

tried and did not work

New Contributor

Re: error in canon eos m

My printer MX892 got the error U052 " tried many ways but still, The type of print head is incorrect. Install the correct print head". So frustrated.

New Contributor

I Joe Sang in Geelong Victoria Australia have a MX 715 Cannon printer, after years of trouble free use suddenly today 16/11/17 it stopped, up came the error message U052. I do not have a compatable print head,  I have tried the suggested solutions 3 times and they do not work.   The printer is now useless, thanks Cannon I guess you ppeople say it is PAST IT'S USE BY DATE AND HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER.      WELL  GUESS WHAT  it won't be a bloody cannon, If all you can offer the hundreds of users that ahve had the same problem WHY arn't  your engineers providing a solution that is credible instead of the useless procedure that you suggest,   HOW CAN ONE BE USING THE PRINTER AND THEN LOSE THE PRINTER HEAD    COME ON PEOPLE HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK ALL THE USERS ARE THAT HAVE THE SAME  ISSUE.

Joe Sang  

Occasional Contributor

Thank You... B

Good info. Hey, Whats this about a class action lawsuit ? 

Occasional Contributor

Good Info. Thanx. At Least SOMEBODY has some info. other than what canon or non-techies know... Not that the non techies info wasnt good too...
Occasional Contributor

Can a Brother get an AMEN !!!