cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPF670 setup HELP!!!!!

Ashanthorn
Apprentice
I recently purchased a plotter for my fab shop and went to set it up...things were going great until I reached the part about inserting the installation CD. I went to the website and downloaded all the drivers and softwares associated with my model printer but couldn’t figure out the next steps. Granted, I gave up before booking up the printer to the computer because I had to run out and get a USB printer cable, but want to make sure I have all the information I need tomorrow when I bring the cable back. Can someone type me up a walkthrough of what I need to install, in what order to get things moving forward. You’d think with laptops not including disc drives any longer, there would be a quick and easy internet download like most technologies these days but I could find no such place listed in the user manuals and no such information on the website when I typed in iPF670, just a list of items I COULD download, no direction beyond that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated at this point! I am sure this won’t be my last post with this thing lol
2 REPLIES 2

Crista
Whiz

Hi Ashanthorn! 

Thanks for joining and posting in the Canon Forums! 

The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback.

If you are in the United States and this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team. 

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

We hope this helps! 

BillS
Mentor

Hi Ashanthorn,

I will be happy to help you install your Canon printer.

In order to better assist you, allow me to ask a couple quetions:

• Which version of the iPF670 do you have (iPF670, iPF670e, iPF670 MFP24, or iPF670 M24e?)
  • Which version of Windows or Macintosh are you using?

I look forward to your reply.

Announcements