cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error message Code:9,244,3

JIS
Apprentice

I cannot scan since downloading Windows 10.  It says: You don't have the required privileges to access the specified folder Code 9,244,3

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ozexpat
Apprentice
I have found a solution to this, i think. In your scanner settings, change the destination folder of your scans - where they are being scanned to & where you save them to. I t has worked for me. I hope it works for you. Please respond if it does. from ozexpat

View solution in original post

52 REPLIES 52

may i have which software do u mean?

yes, and it has worked for me too Cat Happy

DDB
Apprentice
didn't work for me. does canon or microsoft eventually fix problems posted here?

What Microsoft is doing by this is to force you to use Explorer - and Bing

@DDB wrote:
didn't work for me. does canon or microsoft eventually fix problems posted here?

Neither canon nor Microsoft read these. We have to work out the answers ourselves

That's called support.  Jockstrap support.

Did not work for me either.

I ran app as administrator and that worked for me.

willishj
Apprentice

I have just purchased a Canon LiDE 220 scanner which is completely and utterly USELESS because it keeps crashing with the message "Permission denied; error 9,244,3". I am using Windows 10. Can someone please solve this problem?

tacksan2017
Apprentice

When choosing a folder for saving scanned document, I receive the following message:

"The Login account does not have the required privilege to access the specific folder"

How can I solve this problem?

Announcements