cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 3,202,19

Dumbandblond
Apprentice

I use a MG2550 printer, have Windows 10 but use Chrome, wireless laptop. My printer doesn´t scan anymore and keeps giving error code  3,202,19. Instruction manual is no help, how to solve ?

6 REPLIES 6

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

http://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Printer-Multifunction-Support/PIXMA-MG5420-scanner-doesn-t-work-ge...

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

teatime-237
Apprentice

what does error code 3,206,0    and  error code 3,206,19 for my scanner mean.  I cannot get it to scan

teatime-237,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

TheSamoyede
Apprentice

I have the same problem with my Canon MG3550 after installing Windows 10. Printer works fine, but scanner does not. Reinstalled complete software for printer and scan worked. ONCE! Afterwards same problem. Freezes when "Scanner is warming up" message appears. So basically I have to reeninstall everytime I want to use the scanner.

Please fix this issue

Try a Network reset (Settings->Network & Internet->Network reset). It seems to solve the problem temporarily.

DRANOEL
Apprentice

I have the same problem with my Canon Lide 110 scanner after installing Windows 10. The scanner does not work. Reinstalled complete software for the scanner. It did not solve the problem. It freezes when "Scanner is warming up" message appears. So try a Network reset (Settings_>Network $ Internet->Network reset). In my case it worked. Today it is blocked again. So I will try again a Network reset.

Announcements